Texas Health Hurst-Euless-Bedford
exas Health HEB seeks to hire a Administrative Supervisor, Registered Nurse to join the Nursing Operations Team.
The address is Texas Health HEB, 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, Texas, 76022.
Salary: Min $40.89 – Max $61.24, based on relevant work experience.
• Full-Time, 36 hours; 6:45pm – 6:45am, Rotating Shifts
As a Administrative Supervisor with Texas Health HEB this position will represent the Hospital Administration after business hours and on weekends.
• Promotes shared decision making through collaborative/consultative relationships with nursing administration, department leadership, general nursing staff and other department staff
• Rounds throughout the facility on a frequent (at least 2 times/12 hours shift) and consistent basis
• Acts as a central source for information for all staff
• Serves as a resource for problem solving, decision-making, and policy interpretation, consistently making judgments based on reliable critical thinking and that are evidence-based
• Collaborates with patient care leadership to facilitate resolution of staff and patient needs
• Responds to emergency situations such as Codes and RRTs
• Responds to emergency, rapid response or clinically complex events and serves as a clinical leader during the emergency situations. Assures that resources are allocated to meet the patient/visitor needs and the evaluation for the code is done promptly.
• Communication with other care providers is timely, accurate, and complete
Demonstrates a positive, supportive role when a change is being introduced and implemented
• Guides staff through various steps of change and positively reinforces their efforts
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree Graduate of an accredited Nursing program; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption.
• Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 5 years of experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor) Required
• 3 years of Emergency and/or Critical Care nursing Preferred
• Recent ICU or ER experience Highly Preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• ACLS – Advance Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 Days Required
• Practices within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act
• Proactive problem solving skills, good interpersonal, verbal, written and computer skills.
• Excellent prioritization skills.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A "Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 "America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :