Lincoln Avenue Medical-Dental Center
Clinic Nurse Supervisor
Lincoln Ave. Medical-Dental Clinic
Are you an RN who wants to make a positive difference in the community? Do you want to use your leadership skills to manage a nursing department and provide direction to a team of nurses and medical assistants? Are you passionate about working with underserved populations? Are you looking for competitive pay and better work-life balance? If you answered Yes to these questions, then we have an opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
- An experienced RN who's passionate about community health and working with underserved populations.
- An RN with the ability to provide leadership, guidance, and professional development to nursing department staff.
- A healthcare professional with relevant experience with process review and improvement.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, team-centered environment with strong organizational skills.
- A clear communicator who is able to build strong, positive relationships with all clinic staff and organization leadership.
What you'll do:
- Provide direction to Nursing staff and efficient general operation of the Nursing Department.
- Ensure optimal patient flow and quality nursing care.
- Work collaboratively with clinic director, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to ensure smooth operation of the clinic.
- Manage department workflows, schedules, and adequate staffing levels of RNs and medical assistants.
- Address patient concerns thoroughly, seeking to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
- Train and develop staff, identifying job performance needs, providing training and coaching for performance improvement.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Hiring bonus
- Relocation allowance is available
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (20 days per year for full time positions), paid holidays, Continuing Education and more.
What do you need?
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- At least 2-3 years of clinical experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- RN license for the state of practice, or ability to obtain license before starting work.
- Driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance coverage.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in Washington State and Oregon. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
The Pacific Northwest
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries and vegetables. And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines. No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - RN
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :