Texas Health Resources
Are you ready to make an impact within the expanding Trauma Program at a 700+ bed Level II Trauma, Magnet facility?
Texas Health Fort Worth is seeking a Clinical Specialist Advanced Practice nurse to do just that within their expanding Trauma Program.
- Assesses and incorporates research findings and current standards of practice into educational offerings and clinical practice.
- Assess the needs of staff and unit to identify collaborative issues that affect system practices and evidence based nursing care
- Assesses, defines, and monitors clinical competencies for areas of responsibility based on unit/division requirements, current standards of practice, and research findings
Join our Healthcare System that is ranked #1 as Fortune's 2018 (4th year in a row) "Best Workplaces in Health Care” today! Apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/n6EbW
**Texas Health requires an online application**
- Education: Master's Degree in Nursing Required. Master's Degree in Healthcare related field that meets BNE definition for advanced practice Preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing, APRN and BCLS upon hire. CNS, ACLS, and specialty certification preferred
- 5 years related clinical experience required. 3 years staff development or adult education preferred
- Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Learn more about us! Meet a few of our Specialty Nurses, Jana and Stephanie. Texas Health Highlights • #1 as Fortune's 2015, 2016 and 2017 "Best Workplaces in Health Care" • 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" • Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as a 2018 Best Places to Work • Platinum-level recognition from the American Health Association (AHA) for being a "Fit-Friendly Worksite" • Named #1 as the "100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work®
"Fort Worth”, "Ft. Worth, Texas, TX”, "Dallas”, "Dallas, TX”, "Clinical Nurse Specialist”, "Advanced Practice”, "Clinical Nurse Specialist Advanced Practice”, "Trauma Advanced Practice”, "Fort Worth Advanced Practice Trauma”, "Fort Worth Trauma”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :