Rochester Regional Health
JOB ID: REQ_82557
FACILITY Rochester General Hospital
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing over OB Services, provides administrative support to the OB QI process. Participates in perinatal patient safety or administrative/leadership rounds and presents perinatal patient and staff safety concerns to appropriate clinical forums. Contributes to departmental performance review activities and strip rounds
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Labor & Delivery
- Licensed Registered Nurse , BSN required, MSN preferred
- EFM and NRP certification
- 3-5 years of OB/GYN experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as computer skills required.
- Coordinates with Clinical Decision Support to collect, monitor and disseminate information on the Perinatal Core Measures and measures on the Women's Department Quality Matrix.
- Works with clinical and administrative leadership to address the issues identified through data collection.
- Implements, monitors, and coordinates the Severe Maternal Morbidity initiative.
- Participates in the Ob/Gyn quality assessment processes.
- Facilitates the completion of mandatory patient safety modules and education for nursing and medical staff.
EDUCATION:BSN required, MSN preferred
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: NYS RN license, EFM and NRP certification
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:4 Year Degree - BA,4 Year Degree - BS
Share On :