Texas Health Resources
Emergency Department, Registered Nurse – Because every second counts
Check out this great opportunity to join the Texas Health Fort Worth family.
• Magnet designated Hospital, Cycle III Chest Pain Center, Acute Heart Failure Center and accredited Primary Stroke Center
• Texas Health Nursing Education opportunities including NCAP eligibility
• Convenient location close to downtown Fort Worth
Our 100-bed Marion Emergency Care, 75,000 square foot Level II Trauma center is as specialized as its staff:
• For minor care needs, the ED offers a 10-bed Triage/Assessment/Super-Track area, designed to expedite care colds and minor injuries.
• Patients who need a higher level of care are taken to the 26-room Quick Care section. Those requiring extensive workups will be taken to one of 42 diagnostic rooms.
• Patients with critical injuries or illnesses are treated in one of 22 Emergent Care rooms, including three resuscitation rooms for the most severe trauma cases.
• The ER also has a dedicated area for comprehensive, compassionate care of sexual assault victims.
To directly apply please copy/paste the below link
@ http://adtrk.tw/oWdBUIs this opportunity a match for you?
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care. A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required
• Shift is 9:00 pm - 5:00 am; (4) 8 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS (AHA) upon hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• PALS or ENPC within 12 month of hire
A few other details:
• BSN preferred;
• RNs hired within THR after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date; RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date
• ED, ICU/PCU experience preferred
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission "to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
"RN", "Registered Nurse", "Sigma Theta Tau", "BSN", "Associate Nurse" , "Diploma Nurse" , "Bachelor's Degree in Nursing", "**Nur" , "nurse clinician", "clinical nurse", "TX, North Texas", "Fort Worth", "Travel Nurse", Agency Nurse", "Acute Care”, "CEN", "ED", "Emerg", "Emergency Department",
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :