Texas Health Resources
Job title: Registered Nurse (RN) – Intensive Care – Full-Time Nights (7p-7a) – Want to advance your career? Denton - Sign on Bonus $12k for Eligible New Hires
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Denton, 3000 N I-35 Denton, TX 76201
- Work environment: Our Intensive Care Unit RN's provide care to patients that require close monitoring and frequent assessments that proactively manage life-threating/emergent situations.
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Salary range: $27.50 - $52.88 per hour (based on relevant experience) + $12,000 sign on bonus
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred.
- ACLS – within 90 days of hire
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training – within 60 days of hire
- 1-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required.
- 1-year ICU experience in an acute hospital setting preferred, but not required. Willing to train.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients.
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism.
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems.
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you will love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus, an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we have won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/MazMldhV2K5gikG5cQMQg
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AS
Salary Range:$27.50 - $52.88
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :