RN--PCCU Cardiac Tele--FT 7A-7P--Dallas
Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources
Dallas, Texas 75231
- 2018 #19 on FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (3rd year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
- #1 as 2017 "Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- #1 as "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (2015, 2016 and 2017)
- #1 for 2016 and 2017 "100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- A"50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” for 2016 and 2017 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- A 2017"Best Workplaces for Parents” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- #2 on the 2016 "10 Best Workplaces for African-Americans” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- A 2016 "20 Best Workplaces for Gen X'ers” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
- A "Best Workplaces for Giving Back” for 2016 by Great Place to Work® and Fortune
Peoplefluent RMS 5
Texas Health Dallas, a MAGNET status facility, is in search of a Registered Nurse II to work full time nights for the PCCU Heart, Vascular Intervention Unit/Cardiac Telemetry.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is excellent at communicating with peers, physicians, patients and who cares about customer service.
Full time. (Shift: 7a-7p) for a total of 36 hours per week (3) 12-hour shifts/week with weekend and holiday requirements. Self-scheduling
In order to qualify for this the following criteria must be met:
* Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing;
Associates Degree Required. *BSN preferred.
RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
*One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN), or completion of an RN residency program,
*One (1) year of PCU/Cardiac Telemetry RN experience strongly preferred
* Prior Telemetry Experience Strongly preferred
* Current AHA BLS training
* EKG rhythm interpretation
* ACLS certification is helpful
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Date Posted : 03/13/2018
Share On :