Texas Health Resources
Observation Unit Registered Nurse/RN – Looking for fast thinking action takers!
Check out this great opportunity to join the Texas Health Fort Worth family.
- Magnet designated Hospital
- Texas Health Nursing Education opportunities including NCAP eligibility
- Convenient location close to downtown Fort Worth
- Our very fast paced 32 bed Observation Unit with an average patient stay of 24-48 hours, primarily serves patients with chest pain/rule out, MI, COPD, Dehydration, Syncope, UTI, hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, allergic reaction and cellulitis among others.
Join our Team and directly apply for our available Full Time position by clicking on the link below:
Is this opportunity a match for you?
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care
- Shift is 7:00 pm - 7:00 am; (3) 12 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
- A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- Current BCLS upon hire
- Current ACLS upon hire
- CPI training within 60 days of hire
A few other details:
- BSN preferred; RNs hired within THR after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date
- Emergency Department experience preferred
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission "to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
- 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (3rd year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
"RN", "Registered Nurse", "Sigma Theta Tau", " "BSN", "Associate Nurse" "Diploma Nurse”, "Bachelor's Degree in Nursing" "**Nur" ", "nurse clinician", "clinical nurse", "Medical Surgical Tele", "TX, North Texas", "Fort Worth", "Telemetry", 'PCU", "Progressive Care", "PCCN", "Travel Nurse", "Agency Nurse", "Sub acute", "Acute Care”, "Cardiac”, "Cardiac Tele”, ”ICU”, "Critical Care”, "24 hour Observation”, "Observation”, "ED”, "ER”, "Emer”, "Emergency Department”,
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:2 Year Degree - RN
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :