Sparrow Health System - PROD
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
The SMG ADM is responsible for the day to day operations of one or more practice sites. This includes but is not limited to, staffing, systems, patient flow, expense management and other functions required to maintain an efective service oriented practice. Ensures that safe, quality care is delivered according to current evidence based standards of practice. The ADM provides nursing care and triage when appropriate.
- In conjunction with site providers and the Operations Director, determines staffing needs required. Selects, trains, and manages, evaluates and disciplines site staff. Processes time records and all other Caregiver records required by SMG/Sparrow. Orients and oversees the continuing education of practice Caregivers.
- Assists in communicating a shared vision within the Practice which motivates others to achieve operational goals and objectives. Develops and implements systems to ensure the smooth efficient, ongoing operations of the practice. Ensures that provider and patient needs are met.
- Maintains an atmosphere that supports and encourages high performance, high levels of Caregiver engagement, teamwork, customer service and continuous improvement within the Practice.
- Maintains a constant two-way flow of information to all key relationships and customers.
- Empowers direct reports by delegating clear responsibility, accountability and authority to meet mutually agreed upon expectations.
- In conjunction with the Operations Director and physicians, develops and monitors key performance indicators on a regular basis. Recommends action plans to correct any negative variances.
- Works in conjunction with the billing office to ensure that data input and collection procedures are appropirately followed.
- Maintains atmosphere that supports and encourages high performance, teamwork and continual improvement of Caregivers.
- In conjunction with the Sparrow Quality Department and Operations Director, develops, implements and monitors quality assurance standards and Patient satisfaction for the site. Initiates action plans needed to resolve issues.
- In cooperation with the Practice Providers, monitors site budget. Monitors budget performance on a monthly basis.
- Ensures compliance with State, Federal and accreditation regulations in reference to patient care and the physical environment.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe work environment that minimizes work related illness and injury.
- Establishes policies, procedures and protocols necessary to accomplish daily tasks, processes and long range goals consistent with standards established by SMG/Sparrow.
- Participates on Sparrow Medical Group committees as needed.
- Develop and implements a working schedule for the staff and assists with physician schedule
- Performs all duties of a RN as defined on the Registered Nurse (RN) job description
|General Requirements||Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
Ability to work in an EMR environment.
Demonstrates strong oral, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrates a positive team attitude and has interpersonal skills to effectively and appropriately communicate with patients, their families, physicians, and co-workers.
Visual and auditory acuity necessary to monitor patient's condition and operate office equipment.
Ability to provide care for clients which is age-specific to meet their physical and safety needs, psychosocial concerns and educational level.
Provide care for clients, which is age-specific to meet their physical and safety needs, psychosocial concerns, and education level.
Experience with EMR preferred.
Experience with physician practice and budget experience preferred.
Supervisory experience in multiple physician practice preferred.
|Work Experience||Minimum of 1 year of OBGYN experience
Minimum of 1 year of ambulatory care experience
Minimum of 3 years experience in a nursing position that required clinical judgment and critical experience.
|Education||Associates degree in nursing
Bachelors degree preferred
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.JOB REQUIREMENTS: <img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://sparrowhealthsystems.contacthr.com/61565101.jpg /> To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://sparrowhealthsystems.contacthr.com/61565101
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :